Friday, August 17, 2012

Mahal Kita ♥

You’ve always been the first to make me smile. I guess it’s my turn now. When I first talked to you I didn’t know it would turn out into something so big and so special. I fell for you too hard and too fast, that I didn’t know what else I was supposed to do. I realized I wanted to talk to you every second of everyday. I wanted you to be one of the most important part of my life. I wanted to be the reason you smiled. I wanted you to be happy. I wanted to make you feel like you’re the luckiest guy of them all. It’s like you’re a drug, and I’m quite addicted to you. I hope you know that even though it’s hard for me to say my feelings out loud sometimes, it’s there. It’s Strong. Sometimes I even feel like I’m drowning with it. I met someone so amazing, and sweet, and dependable, and I could go on listing every single aspect I like about you. But it still wouldn’t be enough. I’ll be here for you even if I know it’s hard, and there’s a lot of obstacles waiting for us. I chose you out of every single guy out there who claimed they would make me happy because I felt IT with you. I wanted you. I yearned for your affection. You were someone who I can truly say “he gives me butterflies”. Hearing him tell me he likes me or probably even loves me makes my heart skip a beat, and I never felt that with anyone. You made me want to fight for something special. Us. And I will always be here for you through the good times and even more during the bad. Remember that. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment