Thursday, December 29, 2011

BEWARE :)

hello peeps !! today I share something about me . COME lets get to know it :

I hate being shy
I’m not a shy person but when I’m around new people, I’m so quiet. It takes me a while to open up since I don’t know what to talk about with them and stuff. I hate being such an awkward balloon sometimes. But once I’m comfortable with someone, I talk so much to the point where you can’t even shut me up. That’s why I don’t really believe in first impressions because it takes time to get to know someone.


I’m an overthinker.
I hate it. I make a big deal out of the most simplest things. Create problems within my own head. Get all worked up over nothing. I wish I could just stop overthinking things, its only making things worse than it actually is. I need to learn how to stop overthinking the littlest things. Too bad I can’t help it.


Sometimes I don’t know why I’m sad
I just feel it and I hate when someone constantly asks me what’s wrong, like I’m supposed to know. I don’t always know what’s wrong, sometimes I just feel randomly sad and I have no explanation if someone asks. So then I just try to say that nothings wrong, but they demand an answer from me because they can tell somethings wrong. Except I really don’t know what to say, I’m just sad.

I like to tease.
It’s just my way of showing my affection. I tend to call people names, make fun of them, and act silly around them just to see if I can make them laugh or smile. I’d rather be playfully mean to people than act really corny and sappy, actually. If I tend to tease you a lot in a more flirtatious way though, then most likely it means that I like you.



I like boys who have respect,
Whether it be for their parents or even their friends. I find guys who have respect for other people more attractive. It’s not appealing when I see guys who swear in every single sentence and those that hurt others purposely for their own joy or entertainment.


Be honest with me, that’s all I ask for
.


Everyone thinks that a girl’s dream is to find a perfect guy. They are wrong because a girl’s only dream is to eat a lot without getting fat.


kay till here today ...bye~ see ya next time !!

No comments:

Post a Comment